What is Assisted Living at Branchwater Village?
At Branchwater Village, all of our residents enjoy the following included program of services:
- 24 hour a day assistance with the activities of daily living (bathing, grooming dressing toileting ambulation)
- Care and medication management
- Nurse Practitioner monthly visits and as-needed consults
- Medication assistance
- On-site medical lab work and therapies
- 3 home-style meals, snacks, drinks, and treats (View Sample Menu)
- Daily opportunities for learning, creativity, fitness, and fun
- Weekly housekeeping and personal laundry
- Scheduled transportation to medical appointments, errands, and shopping
- Pet-friendly environment
Assisted Living Apartments:
- Choice of 3 private apartment styles
- Emergency call system in all apartment bedrooms &bathrooms
- Cable TV, water, sewer, trash removal.
- Sprinkler and fire alarm system.
- Back-up electrical power generator.
- Picture windows in each apartment
- Plantation blinds
- Decorative curtain rods
- Kitchenette with cabinets, counterspace, sink and refrigerator
- Individually controlled heat & air conditioning
- Spacious bathroom with grabbars, shower seat, handheld shower
- Desirable 6 acre campus that’s convenient to Marshall Medical South hospital and various shopping centers.
- Living room with fireplace
- Dining room with all day coffee bar
- Craft room
- Salon/barber shop
- Private post office box
- Lobby sitting room
- Patio, flower, and vegetable gardens, walking trails
- Private event room